Friday, May 20, 2011

Blogophilia?

This is my first attempt, or at least the first attempt I remember, to blog something according to someone else's rules. Perhaps someone would be good enough to tell me if I even got into the ball park in that regard. The following was snatched from a Myspace (they STILL have that!) page apparently called blogophilia. My guess about the rules is that one must include the phrase between my heart and the moon, and one gets bonus points, presumably only for mentioning, not necessarily for possessing, a caftan, broken promise, Moonshine and Hawaiian pizza.


"Between My Heart and the Moon"

Bonus Points:

(Hard, 2pts): include a caftan and a broken promise

(Easy, 1pt): mention Moonshine and a Hawaiian pizza


Final date to post: May 24th, 2011 GMT midnight

Final date to post ALL GUESSES: May 21st, 2011 GMT midnight


Not really sure to say about my heart and the moon other than there is approximately 240 thousand miles of distance between my heart and the moon. As for caftans, I actually made mention of this on one of my own blogs (like this isn't my own!?) about how I would love to be able to buy some because they seem rather comfortable...a kind of mumu for men. In fact this will probably turn out to be one more broken promise to myself, because it ain't likely I have will have that kind of money to spend. I also really can't afford any Moonshine of the liquid variety, so I will have to make do with the rays from heaven sort. I never was that big a fan of pizza in general, but to make a thing called Hawaiian pizza seems too un-American even for me. I'm more of a ham hock and collard greens feller.


With luck I will post this before the 24th deadline. As to posting guesses, I haven't the foggiest clue what the subject of the guessing might be. My guess is the world will still be here relatively unchanged next month though; unfortunately that will likely include as many Christians as before. *sigh*.


TRB

No comments:

Post a Comment