Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Killing Time

It finally happened. I got jumpstarted. Required going down to the store and writing a bad check to get some cigarettes. Got home and was so interested in Cityville, it was still half an hour before I lit one. Then, like an old Chevy that hasn't been started in ten years, I started coughing and sputtering and finally leveled out, running like a Singer sewing machine and into blogging. Not quite ready to run full throttle yet... still need to get a bit o' rum fer lubrication and so I don't idle too high. (Don't worry, the check can't get to the bank before morning.) Been going back and forth of on Facebook with some folk on ye olde Free Will illusion (just like with Chris Angel, some can't see it's an illusion). Sometimes folk will say to me, "You think the world owes you a living!", as though that were an insult, to which I can only stare incredulously and say, "DUH!" Of COURSE the world owes me a living and everyone else as well. That's what it's THERE for. Even the Bible says so, lulz. I swear, some folk would pass acres and acres of harvested, perfectly good, fresh fruits and veggies, free for the taking and insist on going over there and burrowing into the ground like moles cuz they think they have to grow their own. Well, ok, I'll try explaining that a little further in more bloggage.


Been watching the revolution in Egypt...well, till the bullets started flying and then all you have is very long camera shots...boring. *sigh* Tunisia, Yemen, now Egypt...geez, I start feeling left out. When is OUR revolution going to start!? Did anyone remember to bring the alarm clock? *sigh* Always a bride's maid, never a bride. Maybe someday.


Actually, I'm killing some time right now, waiting to get more energy in Cityville, so I can build more houses and businesses. Perhaps one day humans will become civilized enough to only do that sort of thing in a virtual world or a game, like we now have a lot of war in football games, even though we still have killing wars too. Do any of y'all seriously not understand that one of the worst problems we have is not that there is fraud in the monetary system but that the monetary system IS fraud? Well, there's a topic fer a few blogs.


Didn't get my computer back today, still in shop. Maybe fried his brain. Hopefully next Wednesday. Meanwhile still using the loaner. Dum de dum dum. Well, back to Cityville...Chase what matters! See y'all tomorrow night I hope.


TRB

No comments:

Post a Comment