Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sally forth

I like to Sally forth. Do you ever sally forth? I sallied fifth once but was so far back I couldn't see what was going on. Sally was no help because, of course, she always sallies first.


I drank the milk of human kindness today and I fear it has made me a tad tipsy. Did you ever go to a dentist and get one of those "I don't care" shots? There is a depression kind of I don't care, but this is different, much more...amusing.


If you think this is TMI, well, I'm sorry, just ignore please. For myself I don't think such a critter as TMI exists, at least among close friends...and we are friends, right? I was able today to get my sadist freak on. Oh no, this not even remotely sexual, far more pleasurable than that, in my opinion. I looked into his little beady, black, dead eyes and smiled...he tasted SO good. Someone had killed him, taken much of his body, chopped it up, added some other stuff, then stuffed a lot of it back into his carcass, which made an interesting serving platter. So utterly perverse...and delicious. It was the first time I had known the local Chinese buffet to have stuffed crab.


I left Melinda a note scribbled on the back of an envelope. It said, "You are invited to supper at the Chinese buffet. Click LIKE if you approve." She thumped my head which served as an adequate click. So we went off to engage in tasties.


They have a broiled shrimp/crabmeat dish which almost always has much more of the crabmeat left (after all, it is genuine imitation crabmeat, as opposed to...well) than shrimp...especially when I am there. I dipped it into a small bowl of buttermilk ranch dressing. Ordinarily I also have a slab of the baked flounder but, today, I passed it up because they also had a soft breaded fried shrimp with a white honey/coconut sauce to drool all over it. I drooled. Downright orgasmic Epicurean gastronomic (even though that word sounds rather disgusting to me - and sounds weirdly like astronomical) delights. Must have been somewhere during the third plate, with the second stuffed guy staring at me, over the stuffed mushrooms, with his beady, black dead eyes that I realized I might be stuffed too full and sloshing to get back to the car. I laughed...I didn't care. I could have died then and gone out very happy.


I feel rather heavy snoreage approaching. Later...


TRB

2 comments:

  1. They have a whole lot more dishes than the Chinese buffets around here. I think I would like the restaurant you went to. My husband and I go out for Chinese every other Saturday. It is out little treat.

    That was a fun blog, Temy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the simple pleasures of life, that are actually accepted in public!

    Nicely written once again. Hire that man! Oh, right, the free press is no more. You have to bend over and conform to their proddings. Gosh, I miss liberty. Do you think anyone else does?

    ReplyDelete