Monday, September 19, 2011

Potpourri

My state still plans to kill Troy Davis in two days now....'reasonable doubt' be damned!


Here's a good movie to watch if yer in the mood for getting really pissed off... if that Troy Davis thing doesn't do it for ya. Rosewood


Netflix has split, so now I can cancel the DVD part and my bill will go down to only about $8.50 a month. Handy, since we no longer have TV at all.


Three hours (this is the first) of cool geek stuff.



Bob Hope's wife Delores has died at 102. Remember him?


They call it "French" Vanilla cuz when you lick it, it licks back.


I love my friends here. Hope y'all are all well and happy.


So why did Plato only have five regular solids? What did he have against spheres? Nothing is more 'regular' than a sphere is it?


I have a lot of trouble trying to get my head around the idea that most people don't seem to want to live even a thousand years, even if it's in the peak of health and with complete financial and social freedom. It appears my species is a death cult. (See Troy Davis).

TRB

No comments:

Post a Comment