Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Randomoddities...

So...I only had two teeth left on the whole left side. These were on the bottom, next to each other. They got loose together and, like a couple of drunks staggering around, leaned on each other for support. One finally fell completely out a few days ago. He has now joined three other siblings in the black plastic cap from a Gator-aide bottle I keep in front of my keyboard for this purpose. There were more teeth in there but some have vanished. Things do that...simply vanish without explanation. The idea was I could get one of those cool little Dremel devices and drill tiny holes in the teeth and thread a length of catgut through there and wear them around my neck. Whole point being that the next time I was around people and someone mentioned "his own teeth" I could proudly drag them out and say, "I still got my own teeth, see!" Now I struggle to afford terlet paper, so the Dremel will wait...some more...likely till all the teeth have vanished into that black hole. The other feller? He's still hanging in but without his bud to lean on he has just laid completely down. When I sneeze, sucker flaps like a stop sign in a hurricane though.


Ima hafta chance me profile pic at Facebook. My friends already know who I am but some of the newer folk keep calling me "ma'm". Hey, when a feller works hard to get this ugly AND grows a beard, it's a tad discombobulatin' to be called "ma'm".


TRB


No comments:

Post a Comment